Face Reality Salicylic Serum
A potent serum that combines salicylic acid, l-lactic acid, and Azelogicina® to create a dynamic solution for acne-prone skin. Salicylic serum has exfoliating and brightening properties and is appropriate for all skin types. Do not recommend for clients that are pregnant or nursing.
Key ingredients include:
- 2% Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble beta-hydroxy acid with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and exfoliating properties
- 2% L-Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid with exfoliating, hydrating, and brightening properties
- 2% Azeloglicina®: An azelaic acid derivative that has hydrating, firming, and skin brightening properties
How to use
Apply 2 to 3 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
- Because salicylic acid is oil-soluble, it can penetrate the pore where it helps dissolve cellular glue to prevent dead skin build-up.
- This serum is recommended for skin prone to acne rosacea. It is also used for inflamed acne or combination acne when neither 8% nor 5% Mandelic serum cannot be tolerated during a skin sensitivity test.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid (L), Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, O-cymen-5-OL, Ethylhexylglycerin