Please familiarize yourselves with our store policies. By utilizing our services, and purchasing our products, you agree to the following policies.
- You can cancel your appointment one day before your appointment. Same-day cancellations are not allowed! All no-shows will be charged the full amount of the service. This charge is non-refundable. If you are a package holder, a visit will be deducted from your package.
- If you have set up on the same day, you will have 30 minutes to cancel from the time you have set up the appointment at no charge. To do that, you will have to call us at 415-742-5491.
By setting up your appointment, you agree to adhere to the provided cancellation policy.
- If this is the first time you are getting a specific service at our spa, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out the form for that service. For example, even if you had a facial at our spa before, if you decided to get a massage for the first time, you will need to fill out a Massage Form.
- If you have filled out a form for your schedule service beforehand, please arrive 5-10 minutes before the massage so you would have ample time to get ready.
- Even if you are late, your service will be performed up to the scheduled end time. For example, if your service is scheduled to end at 3:45 PM, and you are 10 minutes late, your service will still end at 3:45PM. You will still be charged the full price of the service.
- Any unopened products can be returned to our store within 14 days. If the product you are trying to return has been opened, we will not accept it.
- You can ship the product back to our store as long as the product was not opened. Create a shipment via UPS, USPS or Fedex to 339A W Portal Ave, San Francisco, CA 94127.
- Please send us an email with a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll create a new shipment for you at our expense, so you can send the product back, and we'll send you a replacement. We do not offer refunds for returned broken products.
- Sometimes, claims made about the product may not be legitimate, and we want to ensure that there is evidence of the side effects caused by the products. In order to return the product that has caused the allergic reaction, we would like to ask you to get a doctor's note and send it to us to email@example.com. Furthermore, we will also accept photos indicating the reaction caused by the products. Once we confirm that the product is the cause, we will create a new shipment at our expense, and send the label to you, so you can ship the product back for a refund equal to the price that you paid for the product. Alternatively, you can return the product to our store in person.