Face Reality Sal-C Toner
Do not recommend for clients that are pregnant or nursing.
Apply using a small amount on a cotton round pad or a 2 x 2 gauze square. Wipe the entire face and affected areas until slightly damp. Do not saturate the skin. Sal-C Toner is also used in the back bar for disinfection after extractions.
Key ingredients include:
- Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and exfoliating propertie
- White Willow Bark: White Willow Bark is the natural form of salicylic acid and has natural preservative properties.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Antioxidant, provides protection from free radicals, brightening
- Beta Carotene (Pro-Vitamin A): Antioxidant, protects against UV damage
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant, reduces sebum, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits pigmentation, and increases hydration
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Emollient, moisturizing, encourages skin healing
How to use
- Recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and acne rosacea.
- Contains L-Ascorbic Acid, which is a highly effective stabilized version of Vitamin C.
- Appropriate for normal and oily skin types.