Face Reality Hydrabalance
This item cannot be sold if you are not logged in and without a consultation with an esthetician. Setup an Online Spa consultation or call 415-742-5491 if you have already received consultation.
Hydrabalance is a water-based hydrating gel with antioxidant properties. It also helps to reduce the appearance of oily shine. Appropriate for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin.
Key ingredients include:
- Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac Stem Cells): Has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Prevents trans-epidermal water loss
- Totarol: Has antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Phenyl-N-Butyl Nitrone (Spin Trap): An intelligent antioxidant that traps free radicals
How to use
Apply all over the face and neck as directed, avoiding eye area.
- Recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and is a great hydrator for skin that is not acne-prone.
- Can be used under Clearderma or sunscreen during the day and, because it is water-based, Hydrabalance can be safely used under Acne Med.
- Also can be used before and after a serum to provide extra hydration for dehydrated skin. This technique is referred to as the Hydrabalance sandwich.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Carbomer, Chlorophyll, Maltodextrin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate (L) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Potassium Sorbate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Totarol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap) *Certified Organic Ingredient