Face Reality Brighten-C Mask
This multi-faceted facial mask is bursting with specialty ingredients that improve skin clarity and brighten the overall complexion. This formula has antioxidant properties, reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and prevents future dark spots through inhibiting melanin formation. Brighten-C Mask can be used for a radiance boost by acne clients while in the process of clearing their skin and after their skin is clear. It can also be recommended to clients with skin that is not prone to acne.
Brighten-C Mask is recommended for all skin types. It’s packed with powerful ingredients; therefore, it is recommended for use 1 to 2 times per week to start.
Key ingredients include:
- L-Ascorbic Acid: antioxidant, brightening
- Nonapeptide-1: prevents melanin synthesis, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Brightenyl®: blocks the melanogenesis process to help control darkening of skin & reduce pigmented spots, helps prevent inflammation & controls skin redness
- Sepiwhite™: patented lightening molecule, more effective than tested reference molecules of hydroquinone, arbutin, kojic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: lightening, safe alternative to Hydroquinone
How to use
Apply to clean face and neck. Leave on 10 to 15 minutes and remove. Use 1 to 2 times per week as tolerated.
- Recommended for all types of skin.
- Specifically formulated for acne-prone skin and can be used by anyone with skin that is not prone to acne.
- Helps improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Ascorbic Acid (L), Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dextran, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol