Face Reality Antioxidant Peptide Eye Gel
This item cannot be sold if you are not logged in and without a consultation with an esthetician. Setup an Online Spa consultation or call 415-742-5491 if you have already received consultation.
Antioxidant Peptide Eye Gel delivers antioxidant and skin-strengthening ingredients that diminish the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. This nourishing formula stimulates collagen production resulting in smoother, younger looking skin. This age-defying eye gel is appropriate for all skin types.
Key Ingredients include:
- Matrixyl® Synthe’6™: a peptide that has wound repairing and collagen remodeling properties
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1: stimulates collagen production in the skin
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and skin sensitivity
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5: reduces puffiness, improves skin elasticity and smoothness, humectant
- Green Coffee Seed Extract: antioxidant, increased circulation
- Darutoside™: soothing, boosts collagen production
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide: reduces dark circles
- Glycosaminoglycans: collagen boosting
How to use
Dispense 1/4 to 1/2 a pump and gently pat around eye area 1 to 2 times a day.
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles.
- A water-based gel that can be worn at the same time as Acne Med.
- Recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and for non-acne skin types looking for an anti-aging eye solution.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Carbomer, Glycosaminoglycans, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Coffea Robusta (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides Bark/Stem Extract, Pfaffia Paniculata Root Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Steareth-20, Chrysin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Darutoside, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5